Nov 9, 2016

My Favorite Supplements for Lyme and Every Day

Favorite Supplements, Vitamins, Minerals, Detox, Lyme

DISCLAIMER: I just became an Amazon Associate and would really appreciate it if you decide to buy, that you'd use my links below. You won't pay anything extra but I might make a little bit which will help us pay off our medical debt. Thanks.


Whenever I'm with friends the subject of supplements frequently comes up. I love comparing what my other Lyme friends are taking and sharing what I've found that works.

Just as I do with my friends, I thought I'd share with you my very favorite supplements.

Perque - Mg Plus Guardâ"¢ 180 vcaps


  PERQUE MG Plus Guard is my favorite magnesium supplement.


Lidtke Technologies L-Tryptophan Capsules, 120 Count

Lidtke Technologies L-Tryptophan is an amino acid that naturally increases your serotonin and helps you to sleep.



GABA Calm Sublingual-Orange Source Naturals, Inc. 30 Lozenge
Source Naturals GABA Calm, Orange Flavored Sublingual helped my daughter with her anxiety and it's helpful for an overall calm feeling. GABA is usually something our bodies make but as we age or deal with chronic illness we may need to supplement.

NATURE'S WAY GINGER ROOT, 100 CAP

Ginger is our go-to for nausea, stomach ache, and acid reflux. It also works great for motion sickness.

Nature's Way Activated Charcoal, 100 Capsules
Activated Charcoal is an amazing supplement to use when you get sick with food poisoning or a gastrointestinal viral infection. This supplement shouldn't be used at the same time as other medications because it can absorb them so seek the advice of your doctor.
Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol for Immune Support - 10 ppm, 4oz (118mL) - Dropper (FFP)

Sovereign Silver is such a helpful supplement for just about everything. We use it for the skin or we take it internally.

Curcumin 185x 40 mg Solgar 60 Softgel

Solgar Curcumin is a product I'm just recently trying. I am really impressed with how quickly it worked to alleviate my joint and muscle pain. I much prefer to use natural pain management products. This one doesn't cause stomach upset, it's highly absorbable and it lasts for 24 hours. My only caution is that it does contain Polysorbate-80, so if you have leaky gut or a sensitive gut from antibiotic use, check with your doctor first or use with caution. Personally, I'm very sensitive but after a few doses, I've been doing just fine.


Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks, 180  Veg Capsules
Yerba Prima Psyllium Husk Capsules are an easy way to increase your fiber intake. This was very helpful for me when on high doses of antibiotics. Just don't take it at the same time.

Nutramedix Inc, - Burbur Detox 1 ozNutramedix Burbur is our favorite detox herb. We love to add Burbur to a little tea or juice when we're having any Lyme related symptoms and it works great with Sarsaparilla.


Herb Pharm Sarsaparilla Extract for Cleansing and Detoxification - 1 Ounce Herb Pharm Sarsaparilla is a detox and cleansing herb that we like to add along with the Burbur. This combination is really helpful for herxes.



Be Sure to bookmark this page and check back frequently. I plan to add to my list of favorite supplements.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.